08 March 2009

New here

Hi, my name is Sandra, 35 years young and I live in the Netherlands.
I have been working with PSP for several years now and I have been creating stationery for Outlook Express. Recently I found out digital scrapping and I really love it!
Well lets see what I can share...

I am new to blogger.com and I am still looking around to see how it works.
I already found great layouts at Paisly Cat Scraps and the layout I am using is made by her. Check out her website for more wonderful layouts!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sandra, Welcome..Blogging is soo much fun and soo easy to do here..I do hope you love it..Thanks soo much for wearing my blinkie..Ur blog is looking Awesome! Check out the make ur own signature link on my blog..You will enjoy that one..Just let me know if I can help you with anything..

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete